- Your House is a Battery March 20, 2016
- Another Window Option – Local in Vermont! June 10, 2015
- Ground Source Heat Pumps May 3, 2015
- Video Recordings of Zero Energy Presentations April 17, 2015
- Upcoming Zero Energy Home Presentations April 8, 2015
- A Neato Ventilation Solution April 8, 2015
- A Great Window Solution April 5, 2015
- Zero Energy in an Infographic March 18, 2015
- Zero Energy, For All Kinds of Reasons, and It’s Cheaper! November 18, 2014
- Faces of Zero Energy #1 November 17, 2014
Another Window Optio… on A Great Window Solution Zero Energy Hot Wate… on Drain Water Heat Recovery
Category Archives: Energy Finance
This Thursday Net Zero Montpelier presents the last in a 6 month series on Zero Energy Homes. The Affordable Zero Energy Home applies financial concepts to the big-ticket energy projects that make up a ZEH. Can you get positive cash … Continue reading
The Vermont State Employee Credit Union has developed a new loan for those making energy investments in their homes. They have good rates on unsecured loans and second mortgages, with terms from 5 years to 30 years.
In January Efficiency Vermont published this blog post comparing investing in energy efficiency vs. investing in the stock market.